Master of Business Administration Major in Oil and Gas Management
The Master of Business Administration (MBA) with a Major in Oil and Gas Management will provide you with in-depth knowledge and practical training relevant to the specialized field of trading in oil and gas on an International scale. You will learn how to face challenges and make key decisions within the energy industry.
Over the course of this program you will:
- Possess expertise in Oil and Gas trading techniques
- Become knowledgeable in economic principles that drive the Oil and Gas Industry
- Be capable of international accounting and financing
- Gain familiarity with international policies and legalities that govern Oil and Gas Trade
- Duration: 18 months
- Credits: 90 ECTS
- Language: English
- Intakes: February and September
- Degree Awarded: Master of Business Administration with a Major in Oil and Gas Management
- Internships: We provide the access to internship opportunities in international companies and organizations.
- Location: Geneva Campus
The master’s program requires the successful completion of 90 ECTS credits. The program format consists of (i) unique business and finance courses, (ii) major-specific orientation weeks and (iii) a final project. The breakdown of the credits is as follows: 9 core courses (36 ECTS), 5 elective courses (20 ECTS), 4 orientation weeks (16 ECTS) and the final project (18 ECTS). Below are examples of the major-specific courses that students will pursue during their orientation weeks:
- The Oil and Gas Market
- New Competition in the Energy market
- Oil and Gas Trading Models
- Managing Risk and Regulations in the Oil and Gas Sector
Master Fees for 2019 Geneva Campus. (prices in Swiss Francs)
Application Fee = €150 (Non-refundable, paid upon application)
Administration Fee = CHF 3,000 (one time fee)
Tuition per semester = CHF 10,650 (Total 1.5 year program / 3 semesters)
Optional University of Northampton top up degree = £ 4,070.90
Geneva Business School is a fully accredited member of the following Accrediting Bodies:
In the EduQua certification process, institutions offering continuous adult education are eligible for certification. EduQua defines six criteria, which are key to the quality of an institution: The courses offered, communication with clients, value performance, staff – meaning the educators, learning success, quality assurance and development. GBS has been certified by EDUQUA since 2003. You can view our Certification from EduQua.
LSM Education is a private business school based in London, United Kingdom. They are currently one of UK’s leading private course providers catering to almost 30,000 students, from both UK, and around the world. They have partnerships with the best universities around the world to be able to offer a wide range of undergraduate and graduate online programs.