Established in 1819, ESCP Europe is the oldest business school in the world. Its mission is to develop the next generation of transnational business leaders, preparing them to embrace the opportunities offered by cultural diversity.
With its six urban campuses in Berlin, London, Madrid, Paris, Turin and Warsaw, ESCP Europe's true European Identity enables the provision of a unique style of cross-cultural business education and a Global Perspective on international management issues.
Through a combination of innovative pedagogy, cross-campus programmes and a research-active faculty, ESCP Europe is an essential contributor to the development of the transnational management culture so essential in today’s global business environment.
Our network of 100 partner universities extends the School’s reach from European to worldwide. Triple-crown accredited (EQUIS, AMBA, AACSB), ESCP Europe welcomes 4,000 students and 5,000 executives from 90 different nations every year, offering them a wide range of general management and specialised programmes (Bachelor, Master, MBA, PhD and Executive Education).
The School's 45,000-strong alumni network counts members from 200 nationalities. Together with its long-standing relationships with national and multinational companies, this network allows ESCP Europe to provide unique career opportunities on an international scale.
The aspiration of ESCP Europe is the credo of Europe: to remain faithful to its humanistic values while at the same time anticipating the new ways of the world.
- 6 ESCP Europe campuses in Berlin, London, Madrid, Paris, Torino, and Warsaw.
- The World’s First Business School (est. 1819)
- Over 100 academic alliances in Europe and the World
- Triple accredited: EQUIS, AMBA, AACSB
- Regularly ranked among the World’s best business schools
- European Governance representing the School’s deep European identity
- 4,000 students in degree programmes representing 90 different nationalities
- 5,000 high-level participants in customized trainings and executive education
- Over 130 research-active professors representing over 20 nationalities across our 6 campuses
- 80 affiliate professors, 40 visiting professors, over 700 practitioners and experts
- 45,000 active alumni in over 150 countries in the world
- European Identity, Global Perspective.