- Present simple
- Present continuous
- Past continuous
- Present perfect
- Past simple
- Past perfect
- So, because, but, although
- Will/won’t (predictions, promises, offers, decisions)
- Comparatives, as…as/les…than…
- Superlatives (+ ever + present perfect)
- Have to, don’t have to, must, mustn’t
- First conditional, second conditional
- May/might (possibility), should/shouldn’t.
New English File (Pre-intermediate) by Clive Oxenden, Christina Latham-Koenig, and Paul Seligson; Oxford University Press.