M.A. International Business
The international business curriculum is designed to enable you to examine and understand the complexities and processes involved in the international business community. Coursework provides exposure to the historical, legal, political, and economic factors that are key elements in a study of this subject. The dynamics of conducting business in an international context are examined.
Successful graduates of this program will be able to:
- Demonstrate foundation knowledge in the functional areas of a global business.
- Analyze the complexities of global businesses.
- Identify cultural aspects, and infer how culture affects the business environment in global regions.
- Apply administrative and managerial theories as they relate to problem solving in the global business context.
- Select and apply appropriate tools for facilitation of international trade.
- Select, explain, and apply strategies and tools for solving complex problems posed by managing global businesses.
- Signed Application Form
- Proof of English Proficiency:
- TOEFL: PBT 550 | iBT 80
- IELTS: 6.5
- Pearson: 53
- Undergraduate Transcripts
- Essay: 300-500 word essay on a topic of your choice OR Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- One Letter of Recommendation
- Copy of Passport ID Page
- Official University/College Transcripts (for Transfer Students)
- Some programs have additional entry requirements. Please contact your advisor for more information.
: 18 months - 2 years (39 Credit Hours)
: St. Louis Webster Groves.
About Webster University:
Values, Vision & Characteristics
Global. Action-oriented. Academically excellent.
You are unique, so is Webster. From our historic Webster Groves campus to locations worldwide, every Webster University campus is inviting and personal — with an esteemed student-focused faculty. Our programs are flexible and our reach is global; both our students and faculty are from around the world creating a diverse learning environment.
Learn what makes Webster as unique as you are — and how we can provide the quality education, personal attention, diverse community, and global experience you are looking for.