The MS in cybersecurity prepares individuals for demanding positions in public and private sectors overseeing, operating, or protecting critical computer systems, information, networks, infrastructures and communications networks.
Students will be well-versed to apply their knowledge and critical thinking related to domestic and international legal systems, private and public policies, and ethics, as they apply cybersecurity to information protection, terrorism, fraud, theft, intelligence/counterintelligence, digital forensics, pre-emptive and strategic force operation application situations.
- Graduates will be capable of explaining important principles, and theories used throughout the field of cybersecurity.
- Graduates will be capable of applying knowledge in the field of cybersecurity to analyze real world problems.
- Graduates will be capable of effectively integrating knowledge in the field of cybersecurity to propose solutions to real world problems.
- Signed Application Form
- Proof of English Proficiency: – TOEFL: PBT 550 | iBT 80 – IELTS: 6.5 – Pearson: 53
- Undergraduate Transcripts
- Essay: 300-500 word essay on a topic of your choice OR Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- One Letter of Recommendation
- Copy of Passport ID Page
- Official University/College Transcripts (for Transfer Students)
- Some programs have additional entry requirements. Please contact your advisor for more information.
: 18 months - 2 years (39 Credit Hours)
: St. Louis Webster Groves, Irvine, Orlando.
: August-18, October-18, January-19, May.
About Webster University:
Values, Vision & Characteristics
Global. Action-oriented. Academically excellent.
You are unique, so is Webster. From our historic Webster Groves campus to locations worldwide, every Webster University campus is inviting and personal — with an esteemed student-focused faculty. Our programs are flexible and our reach is global; both our students and faculty are from around the world creating a diverse learning environment.
Learn what makes Webster as unique as you are — and how we can provide the quality education, personal attention, diverse community, and global experience you are looking for.