Advanced Diploma in Hospitality and Tourism Management Co-op .
You can expect to work in a range of industry roles, including:
- Front Desk Manager
- Guest Service Manager
- Restaurant Manager
- Food Service Manager
- Travel Manager
- Travel Information Manager
- Visitor Information Manager
- Catering Manager
- Event and Meeting Manager
- Sales Manager
- Corporate Travel Manager
This two-year advanced diploma will prepare you for a management position within the hospitality industry. It focuses on the latest developments in the field, helping you to:
- Develop professional hospitality management competencies and learn the principles behind important management concepts, such as operational strategies, performance and control systems, and effective marketing approaches
- Achieve good customer service through successful leadership and team work, as well as understanding the difference between individual, interpersonal, and collective organizational behaviour
- Appreciate and understand the role of the manager within the hospitality and tourism industry
Ontario Secondary School Diploma or Equivalent * or Mature student **
Age 18 or older
IELTS of 5.5 or equivalent for Non-native English speakers
*A transcript, diploma or certificate from another country are considered equivalent to an Ontario high school diploma if assessed at an Ontario OSSD level by a recognized assessment service.
See the pre-approved recognized assessment services below:
World Education Services
University of Toronto, School of Continuing Studies, Comparative Education Service
International Credential Assessment Service of Canada
** Mature students must be at least 18 years of age and pass a Wonderlic Scholastic Level Exam.
: 2 years
Intake: November 2018, January 2019, March 2019, May 2019, July 2019
We focus on:
Industry Partnerships to help us develop career-focused, community-responsive education and training.
Delivering a comprehensive range of credentials which span many fields.
Effective learning pathways to help you build on your credentials while recognizing your previous learning.
Innovation and Entrepreneurship through our unique blend of theoretical, applied, and breadth learning, including work experience and multiple opportunities for experiential learning and entrepreneurship.