Bachelor International Management
- Next start of studies: Bad Honnef: March / September | Berlin: April / October 2019
- Accreditation: FIBAA accredited
- Credits: 180 ECTS
- Course language: 100% English
- Degree: Bachelor of Arts (B.A.)
- Study model: on campus
- Campus: Bad Honnef, Berlin
- Duration: 6 semesters
- Internship: 1 semester at home or abroad
- Study abroad: 1 semester (voluntary, performance-related)
- Admission: High school diploma, technical school certificate or comparable degree; successfully completed Assessment Day; Proof of English skills
Your starting point for a universal career
Start your international career with our Bachelor in International Management. Marketing, sales and public relations, accounting, finance and controlling or HR – you can specialise and later work in these areas. You choose! Projects, excursions and lectures ensure a high practical relevance during the programme. English as a language of instruction, an internship with international companies and a semester abroad are just a few aspects that will have a positive effect on your future career.
Studying in Berlin
Berlin is Germany’s premier Hot spot: international, intercultural and the leading city for innovation and start-ups – It’s just the right place to prepare for an international career with an English-language Master degree programme. Historical sights, museums, theatres, music and a club scene make Germany’s capital a city full of possibilities. To change the viewing direction, simply drag the image with the mouse pointer in the desired direction.
What you will learn from us
In the International Management Bachelor programme, we impart you with broad-based knowledge for a career in a wide variety of sectors and roles.
- You examine the principles and challenges of international marketing, human resources and accounting.
- You gain in-depth economic knowledge, including micro and macroeconomics, statistics and accounting.
- You work on additional qualifications, such as international project management and change management.
English language skills
- High School Diploma, or IB Diploma, or university entrance qualification or equivalent qualification* and transcript of records.
- *Equivalent qualifications from foreign schools and IB diplomas are recognised accordingly..
- If you have not graduated yet, you may apply with your existing transcript of records (incl. grades and credits, if applicable) for a conditional acceptance.
- Your final High School Diploma and Transcript of Records needs to be submitted in original or certified copy upon starting your studies.
Since all of our study programmes are offered in English, a certification of your language skills is required (TOEFL, IELTS or Cambridge).
- Academic IELTS 6.0
- TOEFL IBT 80 points
- PTE 56 points
- Cambridge Advanced or Proficiency
- TOEFL/IELTS Waiver Application
You have many options with the Bachelor in International Management. After graduation, for example, you can work as a ...
Your career? International
- Marketing Manager
- Management Consultant
Whether it is at a global medium-sized company or at a multinational corporation abroad – the IU prepares you well for the global job market. The numbers speak for themselves: 3 out of 4 of our graduates work in an international environment, and every third person works abroad.
Valuable contacts and a top-class network
As well as talent and hard work, a good education and a certain knowledge of your sector, there is another important factor in starting your career successfully – good contacts and a good network:
- department heads and lecturers have numerous contacts in industry
- at the annual "Career Day" recruiting fair, you can make valuable contacts on the campus to improve your career prospects
- you will often be able to find internships and entry-level positions during your studies thanks to the IU network