- Present simple and continuous action and non-action verbs
- Past tenses: simple, continuous, perfect
- Future forms: going to, present continuous, will/shall
- Present perfect and past simple
- Present perfect continuous
- Strong adjectives
- Comparatives and superlatives
- Must, have to, should (obligation)
- Must, may, might, can’t (deduction)
- look or look like
- Can, could, be able to (ability and possibility) –ed/-ing adjectives
- First conditional and future time clauses + when, until, etc.
- Second conditional
- Usually and used to
- Articles: a/an, the, no article
- Reported speech: statements, questions, and commands
- Passive: be + past participle
- Relative clauses: defining and non-defining
- Third conditional
- Question tags, indirect questions
- Phrasal verbs.
New English File (Intermediate) by Clive Oxenden, Christina Latham-Koenig, and Paul Seligson; Oxford Universitay Press.