M.B.A. Business Administration
A recent survey of employers by the Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC) noted MBA graduates are in demand, particularly with emphasis in areas of technology and international business, with anticipated salary increases.
Webster University's master of business administration program is designed for people like you on a fast track to success. It's the perfect answer for professionals who want to shape their own destiny, upgrade their credentials, and be strategic players in the world of business.
MBA courses integrate information and theories from various disciplines including accounting, economics, finance, marketing, production operations and strategic management, and provide you with the tools and techniques you'll need to problem solve in a wide variety of business situations.
Choose a standard Webster MBA or specialize with an emphasis in Business and Organizational Security Management, Decision Support Systems, Environmental Management, Finance, Gerontology, Human Resources Development, Human Resources Management, Information Technology Management, International Business, International Relations, Management and Leadership, Marketing, Media Communications, Procurement and Acquisitions Management or Web Services.
Points of Distinction
- Small classes, personal attention, international perspective, and real-world approach to learning that Webster University is noted for worldwide.
- Webster University has one of the highest graduate business enrollments in the U.S.
- International studies programs are recognized for excellence by U.S. News & World Report.
- The MBA is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP).
- Signed Application Form
- Proof of English Proficiency:
- – TOEFL: PBT 550 | iBT 80
- – IELTS: 6.5
- – Pearson: 53
- Undergraduate Transcripts
- Essay: 300-500 word essay on a topic of your choice OR Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- One Letter of Recommendation
- Copy of Passport ID Page
- Official University/College Transcripts (for Transfer Students)
- Some programs have additional entry requirements. Please contact your advisor for more information.
: 18 months - 2 years (36 Credit Hours)
: St. Louis Webster Groves, Irvine, Orlando.
Intake: August-18, October-18, January-19, March, May.
About Webster University
Values, Vision & Characteristics
Global. Action-oriented. Academically excellent.
You are unique, so is Webster. From our historic Webster Groves campus to locations worldwide, every Webster University campus is inviting and personal — with an esteemed student-focused faculty. Our programs are flexible and our reach is global; both our students and faculty are from around the world creating a diverse learning environment.
Learn what makes Webster as unique as you are — and how we can provide the quality education, personal attention, diverse community, and global experience you are looking for.