Diploma in Business Management Co-op
This course is ideal for those want to pursue an international business career. This qualification will prepare students for roles in a range of fields, including marketing, finance, human resources and management
This program focuses on the latest developments in international business management, helping you to:
- Develop the necessary skills and knowledge to be immediately effective as a manager, as well as improving your personal and professional skills to help you achieve your goals
- Use cognitive and problem-solving skills to operate effectively individually and as part of a team, including consideration of business ethics at all times
- Prepare for work in a range of cultures and countries, and understand how to create effective communication strategies
Graduates of this course will be able to aim for roles as:
- Marketing and Sales Manager
- Project Coordinator
- Manager Human Resources
- Retail Manager
- Business Manager
- Account Manager
- Office Manager
- Management Planning Coordinator
Ontario Secondary School Diploma or Equivalent * or Mature student **
Age 18 or older
IELTS of 5.5 or equivalent for Non-native English speakers
*A transcript, diploma or certificate from another country are considered equivalent to an Ontario high school diploma if assessed at an Ontario OSSD level by a recognized assessment service.
See the pre-approved recognized assessment services below:
World Education Services
University of Toronto, School of Continuing Studies, Comparative Education Service
International Credential Assessment Service of Canada
** Mature students must be at least 18 years of age and pass a Wonderlic Scholastic Level Exam.
: 2 years
We focus on:
Industry Partnerships to help us develop career-focused, community-responsive education and training.
Delivering a comprehensive range of credentials which span many fields.
Effective learning pathways to help you build on your credentials while recognizing your previous learning.
Innovation and Entrepreneurship through our unique blend of theoretical, applied, and breadth learning, including work experience and multiple opportunities for experiential learning and entrepreneurship.